THE CHOCOLATE EXPO COMES TO THE HUDSON VALLEY’S MOTORCYCLEPEDIA MUSEUM New York’s largest chocolate event to feature 60+ vendors, appearances by Marvel® Superheroes and chocolate demonstrations by celebrity chefs. NEWBURGH, NY – The Chocolate...
Sam Armstrong is an active volunteer and local resident. Back when he was 17, he attended Harley Davidson School all the way out in Milwaukee where one of his classmates included Roger Reiman who...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is provisionally chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
- 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
- Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
- Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
- Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
- and much more!