Explore the best of what our Hudson Valley makers, farmers, artists and innovators have to offer! Celebrate Small Business Saturday and discover how we can bring Made in America home to the businesses in our towns to support our local economy. Join us for a day of family...
This Friday was like Christmas Morning at the museum, with an amazing addition of 11 vintage motorcycles! 1910 Harley-Davidson Model 6-A 1911 Harley-Davidson Model 7 1912 Harley-Davidson Model 8-A 1913 Harley-Davidson Model 9-A 1914 Harley-Davidson Model 10-A 1915 Harley-Davidson Model 11-F 1917 Harley-Davidson Model 17-F 1919 Harley-Davidson Model...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!