Today we had two additions to our Indian Larry exhibit. The Chain of Mystery built for Discovery’s Biker Build Off and The Grease Monkey which was his personal riding/stunt bike. The Grease Monkey is the bike that really put Larry on the map and defined the Indian Larry style...
Coming Soon! The Diane & Fay Finkelstein Memorial Park The memorial park is on land donated to Motorcyclepedia by Howard Finkelstein. Located in the Town of Newburgh on Rt. 9W, the park has about 10 acres of land to be used to promote conservation and environmental awareness. In addition...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!