Here’s the newest addition to the Motorcyclepedia Indian Collection. This is a 1906 Indian in Vermillion Orange. Restoration was completed by Bruce Linsday whom has being working with Ted on restorations since 1999. Ted and Bruce have been working closely since the late 60’s when choppers were their priority. ...
Today we had two additions to our Indian Larry exhibit. The Chain of Mystery built for Discovery’s Biker Build Off and The Grease Monkey which was his personal riding/stunt bike. The Grease Monkey is the bike that really put Larry on the map and defined the Indian Larry style...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!