Here’s a great little documentary that was almost lost. This was put together and recorded back in 2014. Bruce Linsday has a great bit of information on De Dion-Bouton and he offers it all here in this 15 minute video.
Here’s the newest addition to the Motorcyclepedia Indian Collection. This is a 1906 Indian in Vermillion Orange. Restoration was completed by Bruce Linsday whom has being working with Ted on restorations since 1999. Ted and Bruce have been working closely since the late 60’s when choppers were their priority. ...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!