This Friday was like Christmas Morning at the museum, with an amazing addition of 11 vintage motorcycles! 1910 Harley-Davidson Model 6-A 1911 Harley-Davidson Model 7 1912 Harley-Davidson Model 8-A 1913 Harley-Davidson Model 9-A 1914 Harley-Davidson Model 10-A 1915 Harley-Davidson Model 11-F 1917 Harley-Davidson Model 17-F 1919 Harley-Davidson Model...
Now featured in our vestibule: A beautiful restoration by Tom Owejan in homage to the Newburgh Fire Department! 1935 Indian 4 with sidecar in Newburgh, N.Y. Fire Department livery. The Indian 4, the last word in smooth, silent motorcycling. It’s quiet, efficient operation, its lightning acceleration, its unequaled riding...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!