Newburgh Swap Meet is back! Join us on SUNDAY, JANUARY 21st for an indoor Swap Meet at Motorcyclepedia in Newburgh, NY! Retail vendors & dealers are welcome! Tickets are to be reserved only if you are setting up as a vendor! ****CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A SPACE**** Vendor spaces...
Explore the best of what our Hudson Valley makers, farmers, artists and innovators have to offer! Celebrate Small Business Saturday and discover how we can bring Made in America home to the businesses in our towns to support our local economy. Join us for a day of family...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!