1894 Hildebrand & Wolfmüller Recreation Worlds first production motorcycle ! There had been steam-driven ‘boneshakers’ on both sides of the Atlantic in the 1860s and, of course, Gottlieb Daimler’s gasoline-engined Einspur of 1885, but...
We are open black friday from 10am to 5pm
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is provisionally chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
- 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
- Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
- Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
- Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
- and much more!