Every motorcycle in our collection has a unique story and place in history. Now you can enjoy more facts about the motorcycles on display in our museum using our new QR coded exhibit labels. Test it out below before your next visit! Scan the codes with your smart...
We will be open on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve from 10 am to 5 pm!
Newburgh Swap Meet is back! Join us on SUNDAY, JANUARY 21st for an indoor Swap Meet at Motorcyclepedia in Newburgh, NY! Retail vendors & dealers are welcome! Tickets are to be reserved only if you are setting up as a vendor! Vendor spaces are limited and will be assigned...
is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!