Motorcyclepedia P/T Weekend Operations Position
- Monitor security cameras and exhibit areas
- Monitor weekend volunteer schedule
- Accurately operate the computerized POS system and handle payment management including cash and credit cards. Run nightly financial reports.
- Complete daily opening/closing procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in-person. Ability to effectively interface with museum volunteers and the public on a daily basis.
- At least two years customer service experience in hospitality, retail and/or tourism related field.
- Some experience in using Point of Sale systems desirable.
- Ability to adjust to daily operational needs.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Physically capable of standing for at least 30 minutes at a time. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time, Saturday and Sunday from 9 to 5:30
Call Chris at 845.569.9065 for more information.